The Santa Barbara County Joint Information Center will produce a daily summary to highlight key data points and information. For more on COVID-19 locally, please visit www.publichealthsbc.org. As of March 29, 2020, the total confirmed cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Santa Barbara County is 68. See below for specific details regarding age ranges and city or area of confirmed cases.
City or Area
South County Unincorporated (Montecito, Toro Canyon, Carpinteria, Summerland)
City of Santa Barbara
City of Goleta
Community of Isla Vista
Unincorporated Area of Goleta Valley & Gaviota
Santa Ynez Valley
City of Lompoc
City of Santa Maria
Community of Orcutt
North County Unincorporated Areas (New Cuyama, Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, and City of Guadalupe)
Number of cases
Highlights from 3/29/2020
- Of the 68 confirmed cases, 45 are recovering at home, 8 are hospitalized (6 of whom are in the Intensive Care Unit), 14 have fully covered, and 1 with status to be determined.
- No fatalities related to COVID-19 reported in Santa Barbara County.
- Santa Barbara County in collaboration with Foodbank of Santa Barbara are partnering to establish a countywide process for the donation of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) from the community. Beginning today, Monday, March 30, 2020, there are several locations throughout the county where donations of PPE may be collected from community members. Click here for details regarding the types and criteria of PPE needed, as well as donation locations and hours.
- Economic recovery information can be found at readysbc.org/economicrecovery
- The next press conference is scheduled for Monday, March 30 at 4:30 p.m.
- The Santa Barbara County Call Center can be reached from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily: (833) 688-5551
- Recorded information line on COVID-19 is available 24/7 at (805) 681-4373.
- The Community Wellness Team Information and Referral Line is 805-364-2750.
- The Santa Barbara County Department of Behavioral Wellness 24/7 crisis response and service access line is (888) 868-1649.
County Public Health: www.PublicHealthSBC.org, Twitter and Facebook
County of Santa Barbara: www.CountyofSB.org, Twitter, Facebook
County Call Center: (833) 688-5551, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2-1-1 Call Center: Dial 211 or outside the area, call (800) 400-1572
Recorded Information Line: (805) 681-4373
Behavioral Wellness 24/7 Access Line: (888) 868-1649