COVID-19 MOBILE VACCINE PROGRAM
The Santa Barbara County Public Health Department is excited to announce the COVID-19 Mobile Vaccine Program. With a focus on health equity, the program serves to remove barriers for groups of individuals who are not able to get their vaccine at community clinics.
- The clinics will be administering the Pediatric Pfizer vaccine for 5-11 year old’s (First and Second Dose), the Pfizer vaccine for 12+ (First, Second, or Booster Dose), the J&J vaccine for 18+ (Single or Booster Dose), and the Moderna vaccine for 18+ (ONLY Booster Dose).
- The Flu vaccine will also be offered at all Mobile Vaccine Programs for anyone over the age of 5 years old.
TO HOST A MOBILE CLINIC AT YOUR SITE, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Identify eligible individuals who would like to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Eligibility for vaccination is now open to anyone 5 years and older.
- Fill out consent forms and assign appointment times to the eligible persons.
- Provide a space to hold the clinic (inside or outside area).
- Provide tents, tables, chairs, and water for the observation area.
- Be able to secure at least 50-100 eligible appointments for the day of the clinic. *Smaller sites are encouraged to call– combining efforts with other smaller entities is possible.