Santa Barbara County is in the ORANGE Tier
Effective 8 a.m. on April 21, 2021
Open with restrictions:
To keep yourself, your family, your friends and neighbors, and our broader community safe, follow these core principles:
1. Stay outdoors. Outdoor activities are far safer than indoor ones. Limit to three households.
2. Stay masked. Consistent use of face coverings both indoors and outdoors, especially double-masking, is very effective at preventing spread of the coronavirus.
3. Maintain at least 6-foot distance from others. Social distancing from those who do not live with you is effective at keeping the coronavirus away.
4. Avoid crowds. The fewer people you encounter and the fewer interactions you have, the lower the chance the virus will spread.
5. Get vaccinated when it is your turn. All federally approved vaccines work well and will help keep you, your family, and your friends safe.